Cyberhawk™ Express is featured as the most versatile, revenue-accurate power meter, configurable for a wide variety of applications. It boasts extensive logging capabilities that bring simplicity to data collection.
Accurately measure and collect data from:
- Utility and energy meters
- Buildings systems
- A single electrical panel
- Single circuits from a mixed electrical panel
- Analog, digital & pulse inputs
The Express™ collects data like electricity, water, gas, steam, temperature, lighting, plug loads, HVAC, tenant zones and more.
With rapid-deployment and easy-to-use configurations, this model cost-effectively extracts individual circuits, or groups of circuits, from mixed panels.
To further simplify submetering and reduce overall cost, the Cyberhawk™ Express can measure circuits of up to 120A directly without requiring external CTs.
- Extract individual circuits from a mixed panel for when you need to accurately meter systems, devices or zones that are on a mixed system electrical panel
- Low-cost rapid deployment
- Direct measurement of up to 120A loads without external CTs
- Errorless summation of multiple meters & CTs enables accurate and cost-effective load aggregation
- Daisy chain up to 12 meters for central access and reduced networking costs and failure points
- Web-server option enables browser-based remote access to live data and trend logs, network connection to building management systems, and data push to Powersmiths WOW™
- Analog and digital inputs for water, gas, temperature and more
- Packaged and UL Listed for safe, approved installation
Live data can be viewed in real-time and logged data can be downloaded from Cyberhawk Express™ locally, via a computer directly connected to the meter’s USB port.
The web-server option enables browser-based remote access to live data, event logs and data trends, communication with third party systems, sensors and certified data push to Powersmiths WOW™ Sustainability Management Platform to support education, analytics and GHG reporting.
Learn more about how Powersmiths WOW™ can improve efficiency and simplify building data reporting efforts.