Careers with Powersmiths
If you are looking for a career that matters, join us!
Continue to grow your career in an environment that promotes innovative thinking and embraces diversity. As a member of the Powersmiths team, you will be making a valuable contribution towards innovation in the area of energy conservation and environmental sustainability.
- Regional Sales Manager, Key Accounts – IT/Cloud//Hyperscale
- Region: North California, Oregon, Washington
- Minimum 5 Years Experience
To apply, please review the job requirements and applications instructions here:
- Technical Support Representative – Position has been filled
- Test Engineer – Position has been filled
- Technical Writer – Position has been filled
- Electrical Application Engineer – Position has been filled
- Software Support Engineer – Position has been filled
- Software Engineer – Embedded Linux Environment – Position has been filled
- Compliance Engineer/Product Certification Manager – Position has been filled
- Senior Buyer, (7+ yrs experience) – Position has been filled
- Building Energy Management System – Application Support Engineer, (3+ yrs experience) – Position has been filled
- Quality Engineer – Position has been filled
Diversity and Inclusion
Powersmiths is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is an equal opportunity employer.
Powersmiths will provide reasonable accommodation to support participation of candidates with disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process.
Career opportunities come-up frequently in the areas of:
- power systems engineering
- technical support (electrical and IT/software)
- business development
- customer service
For future employment consideration at Powersmiths, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate all applications for employment, but please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you!